- A division of a police force assigned to defuse explosive devices.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Police said a bomb squad had removed the explosives and planned to detonate them safely.
- Now, when that raid got under way, police called in the bomb squad.
- He sees plenty of civilian opportunities, perhaps with a police bomb squad or in the construction industry, maybe even a pyrotechnic expert for movie studios.
Más definiciones de bomb squadDefinición de bomb squad en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional