- 1(Of an area or building) subjected to bombing: the rubble of a bombed houseMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The bombed areas were cordoned off from civilians who, by and large, remained unimpressed.
- There was a heavy military presence at the bombed areas yesterday.
- We still see evidence of abiding bigotry and intolerance, in ugly words and awful violence, in burned churches and bombed buildings.
- 2 • informal Intoxicated by drink or drugs: “we might as well get bombed out of our minds,” he said, downing another bottleMás ejemplos en oraciones
- That was 3:00 am, and we were bombed out of our heads.
- Cleary, she was bombed out of her mind during the interview.
- They both looked bombed out of their minds on ecstasy or some other teenybopper-dancing drug.
Más definiciones de bombedDefinición de bombed en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional