Definición de bomber en inglés:
1An aircraft designed to carry and drop bombs.
- These forces are a mixture of assets that includes fighters, bombers, and support aircraft.
- The most ambitious experiment used a large bomber with fighters carried above and below each wing and one under the fuselage on a trapeze.
- In all, the bombing mission cost the Eighth Air Force 37 heavy bombers and six fighter aircraft.
2A person who plants, detonates, or throws bombs in a public place, especially as a terrorist.
- A few hours later, a suicide bomber detonated a massive bomb, killing himself and at least three others.
- Last week saw 23 car bombs, six of which were driven by suicide bombers, detonated throughout the country.
- Even Liberty, the civil liberty pressure group, accepts a shoot-to-kill policy to protect the public is needed when a suicide bomber looks set to detonate a bomb.
Definición de bomber en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan