- The part of the flight path of a bomber that brings it into position to release its weapons.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Helicopter gunships and jet fighters used the opportunity to carry out bombing runs over suspected enemy positions.
- Most of Compton's experience was in medium or high altitude bombing runs except for some strafing on the desert.
- The MiGs have recently been used on devastating bombing runs against opposition-held positions in the north of the country.
Más definiciones de bombing runDefinición de bombing run en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional