1Strong enough to resist the effects of blast from a bomb.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The car he travels in is a bulletproof and bombproof Jeep Cherokee, which has four-inch thick windows and a steel plate underneath.
- The panic rooms are bulletproof, bombproof and poison gas proof - and cost £1.6 million.
- The bullet and bombproof windows are more than three inches thick and the car itself can withstand two grenades on the roof and two underneath.
1.1(Of a tame animal, typically a horse) not easily alarmed by unusual circumstances: piebald cob, seven years old, good to box, shoe, and clip, bombproof in traffic
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He was, in the parlance of horsemen, 'bombproof.'
- And I've turned him round with help from a lot of other people, into a horse that's almost bombproof out on the street.
- Because my pup was exposed to this training and socialising every day she is bombproof with children.
Definición de bombproof en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda