- 1A person’s honesty and sincerity of intention: he went to great lengths to establish his liberal bona fidesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In many cases, you are not liable for something going wrong if you showed ‘bona fides.’
- The above are only a handful of the scores of decisions recognizing the cult's religious bona fides around the world.
- If journalists want to establish licensure, bona fides can be made secure, but only by virtue of the power of the license grantor - usually the government.
- 1.1 [treated as plural] • informal Documentary evidence showing a person’s legitimacy; credentials: are you satisfied with my bona fides?Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Now, however, the bona fides of some of those ordinations are in question because the owner of the website is not legally an officer of the church.
- The concession only applies where satisfactory evidence is furnished to establish the bona fides of the case.
late 18th century: Latin, literally 'good faith'.
Más definiciones de bona fidesDefinición de bona fides en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional