- Many politicians, bureaucrats and their families have benefited from this bonanza created on the backs of cheap immigrant labour.
- This sure seems a bonanza opportunity for both designers and customers with a discerning eye.
- Scotland's water is now regarded as a new profit bonanza for the collapsing privatised English water companies.
- A steady stream of people from all over the City are flocking shopping malls to avail themselves of the special festival bonanzas.
- Members are treated to a cultural bonanza during festivals bringing to the fore the rich tradition of Kerala.
- Could we turn our present oversupply in South Australia and Victoria into a cash bonanza?
Early 19th century (originally US, especially with reference to success when mining): from Spanish, literally 'fair weather, prosperity', from Latin bonus 'good'.
Bonanza first referred in the US to success when mining. It is a Spanish word meaning ‘fair weather, prosperity’, from Latin bonus ‘good’.
Palabras que riman con bonanzaBraganza, Constanza, extravaganza, kwanza, organza, Panzer, stanza
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.