Definición de booklouse en inglés:
sustantivo (plural booklice)
A minute insect that typically has reduced or absent wings and often lives in books or papers, where it feeds on mold.
- Liposcelidae and related families in the order Psocoptera: many species
- The presence of booklice can be quite an annoyance; however, they rarely cause significant damage to items.
- The indoor ones, such as the booklouse are wingless, and can scrape away at books and other organic material.
- Psocids or booklice are common but harmless insects between 1 mm and 2 mm long, which can survive in dry powdery foods.
Definición de booklouse en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan