- A truck, van, or trailer serving as a mobile library.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Vermont was the only state in the nation where no public library maintained a bookmobile.
- Maybe it's an occupational hazard, but the volumes of feedback I receive function much more like the main branch of a library than a bookmobile.
- Kahle took the idea to India, and that country now has two bookmobiles on the road, with another 28 to come.
1930s: from book, on the pattern of automobile.
Más definiciones de bookmobileDefinición de bookmobile en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional