- Of boron: boric oxideMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Glass-forming substances are usually silica, boric oxide, phosphorous pentoxide, or feldspars.
- So boric acids, or boric salts, are products which traditionally used to protect buildings that perhaps have already suffered from some rot or decay.
- A mild acid (usually citric, but sometimes acetic, boric, lactic or tartaric) is often added to amidol formulae to prevent oxidation, which can cause staining of the print.
Más definiciones de boricDefinición de boric en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional