- A city in eastern Massachusetts, the capital of the state, on Massachusetts Bay; population 609,023 (est. 2008). It was founded circa 1630 by the Massachusetts Bay Company under its governor, John Winthrop (1588–1649). Boston was the scene of many disturbances that led to the American Revolution at the end of the 18th century.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's also the way Catherine's chatter about her wise old Orkney granny or her frisky boyfriend act as an essential counterpoint to the more brittle battle of wit being carried by the two refined Bostonians.
- Civil libertarians fear the unconventional precautions will start Bostonians down a slippery slope, as CNN's Dan Lothian reports.
- Thus, Bostonians simultaneously suffered dramatic reductions in both the value of their human capital and residential real estate investments.
Pronunciación: /bôˈstōnēən/sustantivo & adjetivo