- A network of private computers infected with malicious software and controlled as a group without the owners' knowledge, e.g., to send spam messages.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Subsequent monitoring and forensic testing revealed that a botnet made up of open proxies in China was responsible for the attack.
- Maintaining a botnet detracts from time spent writing new worms and the skills are different, " Nolan says.
- So at least this botnet is effectively down for now.
Más definiciones de botnetDefinición de botnet en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional