Definición de brain coral en inglés:
A compact coral with a convoluted surface resembling that of the brain.
- Diploria and other genera, order Scleractinia
- This ruby brittle star sits on a brain coral, its gangly arms ready to reach out and snatch freshly spawned eggs.
- I say ‘frustratingly nice’ because I am faced with the dilemma of shooting film now on the reef, or saving it for the brain coral.
- More than 20 dive sites lie within a 10-minute boat ride of Speyside, including a wreck and a brain coral as big as a bungalow.
Definición de brain coral en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan