- 1An electrical impulse in the brain.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They hooked me up to an ambulatory EEG, a recent technology that can record brainwaves for three days and nights.
- An individual's capacity for such visual working memory can be predicted by his or her brainwaves, researchers funded by the NIH's National Institute of Mental Health have discovered.
- My first specific criticism occurred in Chapter One, when the authors describe their own research regarding brainwaves of clients during hypnosis, counseling, or a control situation.
- 1.1 [usually in singular] • informal A sudden clever idea.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I was fingering my car keys, wondering if my perverse appetite would last all the way to Tesco's and back, when I had a sudden brainwave.
- Anyway, as she went on and got more and more into it, I had a sudden brainwave.
- Those words hit Rick like stones, a brainwave and an idea quickly ensued.
Más definiciones de brainwaveDefinición de brainwave en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional