Definición de brainwave en inglés:
1An electrical impulse in the brain.
- They hooked me up to an ambulatory EEG, a recent technology that can record brainwaves for three days and nights.
- An individual's capacity for such visual working memory can be predicted by his or her brainwaves, researchers funded by the NIH's National Institute of Mental Health have discovered.
- My first specific criticism occurred in Chapter One, when the authors describe their own research regarding brainwaves of clients during hypnosis, counseling, or a control situation.
1.1 [usually in singular] informal A sudden clever idea.
- I was fingering my car keys, wondering if my perverse appetite would last all the way to Tesco's and back, when I had a sudden brainwave.
- Anyway, as she went on and got more and more into it, I had a sudden brainwave.
- Those words hit Rick like stones, a brainwave and an idea quickly ensued.
Definición de brainwave en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan