- A group of musicians playing brass instruments and sometimes also percussion.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Fairground organ ditties blaring from food stalls soon gave way to the doleful strains of a whiny brass band playing funeral music.
- Almost every town has a marimba orchestra, which includes the accompaniment of a brass band.
- I would have thought it would have been with an accompaniment of a full brass band, would it not, Mr Byrne?
Más definiciones de brass bandDefinición de brass band en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional