- 1Trimmed or banded with brass fittings.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Stardust will be coming out soon in a mass market paperback edition, with a cover that is meant to look like an old brass-bound diary.
- He owned a beautiful old brass-bound one which had belonged to his grandfather.
- Around the year 1350, a poor Parisian scrivener spent two florins on a strange but beautiful brass-bound book filled with curious diagrams.
- 1.2(Of a person) brazen or impudent.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What gets up our noses is the brass-bound arrogance and hubris of the pirates who now run your system.
- Nature also teaches us that Clark's brass-bound dream is starting to come true.