Definición de break point en inglés:
1A place or time at which an interruption or change is made.
- In Cf genes, there are several instances in which the recombination break point coincides with a hypervariable codon.
- Its medium-low differential Rg creates control at the break point with a continuous back-end hook.
- But the break point was in 1943, with the introduction of the STO, or the Service du Travail Organatision.
1.1 (usually breakpoint) Computing A place in a computer program where the sequence of instructions is interrupted, especially by another program or by the operator.
- Beforehand, I had been adding breakpoints to pause the program to examine memory.
- Debuggers use these methods to set up breakpoints and execute debugging handlers.
- You then can look at what this does by setting a breakpoint for the entry point, and then run the program.
2 Tennis The state of a game when the side receiving service needs only one more point to win the game: he hit a winner to reach break point
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After staving off a break point in his opening service game of the second set Agassi treated the crowd to some vintage tennis.
- But the Swiss double-faulted on break point in the next game to leave the match level.
- There was never going to be any recovery but the British pair did finally reach break point in the 27th game of the match only to waste all three opportunities with two unforced errors and a weak return by Henman.
Definición de break point en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan