verbo[with object] (usually be breathalyzed)
- (Of the police) use a breathalyzer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If police are able to breathalyse drivers for alcohol, there is no reason why they should not take mouth samples.
- He was breathalysed at the police station at about 12.02am.
- My wife had heard the other driver say that he had been at the Golf Club and asked the police to breathalyse him.
Más definiciones de breathalyzeDefinición de breathalyze en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional