- 1The process of taking air into and expelling it from the lungs: his breathing was shallowMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Over time, one can replace shallow breathing with deeper breathing without having to consciously focus on it.
- This causes large bursts of breath followed by periods of shallow breathing or stopped breathing.
- It deals with the physiological process of breathing and with the management of energy in the body.
- 2A sign in Greek (῾ or ᾿) indicating the presence of an aspirate (rough breathing) or the absence of an aspirate (smooth breathing) at the beginning of a word.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Greek was very like Latin with the added burden of a new alphabet to learn, with breathings and subscripts.
- The digraph in GREEK derived words with rough breathing: rhapsody, rhetoric, rhinoceros.
- Pay careful attention to the Greek letters as you read, and make sure you can identify the smooth breathings.
Más definiciones de breathingDefinición de breathing en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional