Definición de breathing en inglés:
1The process of taking air into and expelling it from the lungs: his breathing was shallow
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Over time, one can replace shallow breathing with deeper breathing without having to consciously focus on it.
- This causes large bursts of breath followed by periods of shallow breathing or stopped breathing.
- It deals with the physiological process of breathing and with the management of energy in the body.
2A sign in Greek (῾ or ᾿) indicating the presence of an aspirate (rough breathing) or the absence of an aspirate (smooth breathing) at the beginning of a word.
- Greek was very like Latin with the added burden of a new alphabet to learn, with breathings and subscripts.
- The digraph in GREEK derived words with rough breathing: rhapsody, rhetoric, rhinoceros.
- Pay careful attention to the Greek letters as you read, and make sure you can identify the smooth breathings.
Definición de breathing en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan