Definición de bridge-building en inglés:
1The activity of building bridges.
- Earlier in the day, we learned the unit had placed second in a European bridge-building competition.
- On Friday, the university plays host to its annual bridge-building competition.
- These include planting, road-building, and bridge-building, and working in the villages.
- Example sentences
- The world continues to mourn this man, a torch-bearer of peace and a bridge-builder between faiths.
- Turkey was in a position to play the role of bridge-builder between the Occidental and Muslim worlds.
- The future belongs to the bridge-builders, not the wreckers.
Definición de bridge-building en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan