- A strong position secured by an army inside enemy territory from which to advance or attack: • figurative in the 1970s, academic literary theory established bridgeheads in BritainMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Soviet authorities have argued they might have taken Berlin immediately after they established bridgeheads across the Oder.
- The Third US Army seized a bridgehead at Oppenheim.
- American troops in the bridgehead became panic stricken.
Más definiciones de bridgeheadDefinición de bridgehead en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional