Definición de brine shrimp en inglés:
A small fairy shrimp that lives in brine pools and salt lakes and is used as food for aquarium fish.
- Artemia salina, class Branchiopoda
- Daphnia are close relatives of the freshwater shrimp, and the brine shrimp (Artemia).
- In another two to three days the young should have graduated to newly hatched brine shrimp.
- His future goals include determining the optimum feeding density of brine shrimp.
Definición de brine shrimp en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan