- 1 (also broiler chicken) A young chicken suitable for roasting, grilling, or barbecuing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Normally, a broiler chicken is ready for sale after reaching the age of five weeks.
- There are two groups of broiler chickens: ordinary broilers, reared for their meat, and the breeding flock whose role it is to produce the chicks which will be killed for their meat.
- Certified organic poultry - including laying hens, broilers, and turkeys - showed even higher rates of growth during this period.
- 2North American A gridiron, grill, or special part of a stove for broiling meat or fish.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Heat your broiler of your oven to 450 degrees F.
- After seasoning with a steak rub and glistening it with the slightest sheen of olive oil, I placed the meat under the broiler, leaving the oven door open a bit so I could keep an eye on the rib-eye.
- The cookware may be used in the oven, under the broiler, on the stove, or in the microwave oven.
Más definiciones de broilerDefinición de broiler en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional