Definición de brokerage en inglés:
1The business or service of acting as a broker.
- Almadro's team found evidence implicating businessman Dante Tan, a major BW shareholder, and several brokerage houses in insider trading and price manipulation that rocked the market early this year.
- Unlike other firms cited in the story, Merrill does not disclose trading volume or the number of accounts in its retail brokerage business.
- Another executive, former AT&T marketing star Gail McGovern, took over key roles in Fidelity's retail brokerage business.
1.1A fee or commission charged by a broker: a revenue of $1,400 less a sales brokerage of $12.50
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Section 40 of the Insurance Act does not permit payment of commission / brokerage out of premium to any person other than an agent.
- Global Trader 247 offers customers a no commission, no brokerage fee service to small institutions, retail investors, high net worth individuals and other customers.
- Explicit assumptions were made around levels of brokerage and commission and expenses that might be implicit within the premium calculation.
1.2A company that buys or sells goods or assets for clients.
- The company's Web site will allow online access to initial public offerings for the brokerages ' combined client base of roughly 6 million.
- By far the wealthiest branch of the family, they own banks in Switzerland, public and private banks worldwide and a network of finance houses and investment brokerages.
- Insurance brokerages typically sell for 1 to 1.5 times annual revenues.
Definición de brokerage en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary