Definición de brolga en inglés:
A large gray Australian crane that has an elaborate courtship display that involves much leaping, wing-flapping, and trumpeting.
- Grus rubicundus, family Gruidae
- Favoured by brolgas, sarus cranes and black-necked storks, its lagoons were created from excess irrigation water.
- It's a priceless experience, as is being shown special parts of their land like the ‘Jungle’ - wetlands where flocks of brolgas, jabirus and magpie geese gather - and ‘Paradise’ - where shallow falls rage into an emerald lagoon.
- Many dances mimic the movements and behaviors of animals such as the brolga crane of the northern wetlands.
late 19th century: from Kamilaroi burralga (also found in other Aboriginal languages).
Words that rhyme with brolgaOlga, Volga
Definición de brolga en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan