Definición de bronchitis en inglés:
Inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes. It typically causes bronchospasm and coughing.
- Rarely, flu can develop into a high fever, acute bronchitis, encephalitis and pneumonia.
- Laryngitis may also be a feature of bronchitis, pneumonia, flu or measles.
- Sometimes, the colds cause pneumonia or exacerbate chronic bronchitis or asthma.
- Example sentences
- The odds ratio of bronchitic symptoms among children with asthma varied from 0.80 to 1.81 across the large range of pollutants between communities.
- These results suggest that both NO 2 and the OC fraction of respirable PM deserve greater attention as potential causes of the bronchitic symptoms associated with air pollution in children with asthma.
- Among the 475 children with asthma, 184 had bronchitic symptoms during the first year they contributed to the analysis.
Pronunciación: /bräNGˈkitik/adjetivo& sustantivo
Definición de bronchitis en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan