Definición de browser en inglés:
1A person who looks casually through books or magazines or at things for sale.
- Few book browsers would guess that it is about the president's dog.
- And some information is aimed at those book browsers who are interested in biographical details concerning more artistic and intellectual matters.
- The hushed reading rooms that feel cool even on a hot day, the murmuring quiet broken only by occasional whispering, and browsers lost in dark book stacks.
2 Computing A program with a graphical user interface for displaying HTML files, used to navigate the World Wide Web: a web browser
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When you navigate to a website, your browser looks for a file named index.htm.
- Opera Software develops browsers for desktop, smart phone, PDA, iTV and vertical markets.
- The browser reads the HTML and other programming codes to display the pages as you see them.
3An animal that feeds mainly on high-growing vegetation.
- These animals were probably browsers that fed on softer plant material, leaves, and shoots.
- Although the theridomyids are considered to have been herbivore browsers, some dental characters allow a more detailed conclusion on dietary adaptations.
- Many of the extinct marsupial megafauna were large, herbivorous browsers, some weighing several tons.
Definición de browser en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan