- Mist or fog: the birds rise like brumeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘I can't wait until the summer,’ Ken told him, but while keeping his face pointed out into space, as if he could somehow see a vision of himself and Caden at the ocean under the warm sun somewhere out there in the gloomy brume.
- Some Examples: The glauzy and noisome Soul-Siphon settles like a brume.
- It had dissipated like a brume in a breeze.
early 18th century: from French, from Latin bruma 'winter'.
Más definiciones de brumeDefinición de brume en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional