- A number of experiences or achievements that a person hopes to have or accomplish during their lifetime: making this trip is the first thing on my bucket listMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Apparently for a spell, bucket lists were the new black in Hollywood.
- I created my bucket list, more importantly, implementing it.
- Rock starts with his observations on the 2008 presidential campaign, remarking of McCain that he doesn't "want a president with a bucket list."
early 21st century: from the phrase kick the bucket ‘die’ (see kick1), popularized by the 2007 movie The Bucket List.
Más definiciones de bucket listDefinición de bucket list en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional