- A seat in a car or aircraft with a rounded back to fit one person.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Rendezvous' interior features front-row bucket seats in addition to a third row of seats that increases total seating capacity to accommodate seven passengers.
- Police told him his harness and bucket seat saved his life.
- I peeked around the bucket seat hoping to get a better look at the driver.
Más definiciones de bucket seatDefinición de bucket seat en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional