- A carbon nanotube.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sometimes called ‘buckytubes,’ carbon nanotubes' properties were first studied by Japanese researchers in the early 1990s.
- Another technology that the author has been promoting for a long time is what he calls ‘buckytubes,’ but is better known as carbon nanotubes.
- His impact shroud wouldn't do him much good, even if it is made of woven buckytubes.
Más definiciones de buckytubeDefinición de buckytube en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional