Definición de budgerigar en inglés:
A small gregarious Australian parakeet that in the wild is green with a yellow head. It is popular as a pet bird and has been bred in a variety of colors.
- Melopsittacus undulatus, family Psittacidae
- The first step in ensuring that your budgerigars get sufficient exercise is to house them in an appropriately sized cage.
- Why has my budgerigar started plucking out its feathers, and how can I stop it?
- However South came out blazing in the third quarter and made the Eagles feel a little like budgerigars.
mid 19th century: of Aboriginal origin, perhaps an alteration of Kamilaroi gijirrigaa (also in related languages).
Definición de budgerigar en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan