- A moth caterpillar that is destructive to buds. See spruce budworm.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- However, the continuing logic of comprehensive chemical spray was soon accepted, as the budworm was found to rebound quickly and move readily across space.
- Interestingly, the budworms and earworms have been found to produce the same compounds found in the saliva of beet armyworms.
- According to the proponents of the silvicultural hypothesis, several processes combined to make forests increasingly vulnerable to budworm outbreaks.
Más definiciones de budwormDefinición de budworm en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional