sustantivo (plural buffooneries)
- Behavior that is ridiculous but amusing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The humour of Pimple films derived from theatrical burlesque, music-hall satire and from a tradition of buffoonery that embraced such infantilised characters as Silly Billy.
- A bit of buffoonery and tomfoolery are always welcome after a tense high wire act, during which everyone in the audience has been holding their breath, and looking anxiously upwards, in total empathy with the performer.
- A filmed version of the Pirates of Penzance, it is rich in anachronism and movie jokes, camp and buffoonery
Más definiciones de buffooneryDefinición de buffoonery en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional