A correction to a bug in a computer program or system: software companies typically provide technical support and bug fixes for only a limited time
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A service pack generally contains many of the essential "bug fixes" that help to keep the system reasonably stable.
- OK, it's true, web distribution lets you distribute bug fixes much faster than the old days of packaged software.
- In addition to a number of bug fixes, the new version includes features which would probably be useful for a script like this.
bug fixing sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The OS is now feature complete and all that's left is bug fixing and optimisation.
- Further development and bug fixing will continue throughout the autumn and the final version of the system will be launched at the end of December.
- Everything takes longer than expected, because the estimate didn't account for bug fixing, committee meetings, coffee breaks, and that crazy boss who interrupts all the time.
Definición de bug fix en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda