adjetivo & adverbio
- With bulging eyes: [as adjective]: bug-eyed monsters [as adverb]: he stared bug-eyed at JohnMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Mars has inspired the human imagination for more than a century, generating a parade of little green men and bug-eyed monsters first sparked by the belief that the planet was criss-crossed with alien-made canals.
- Kevin isn't a bug-eyed alien, though he does a fair impression.
- Which one do you want, the spaniel with the crown or the bug-eyed chihuahua?
Más definiciones de bug-eyedDefinición de bug-eyed en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional