A correction to a bug in a computer program or system: software companies typically provide technical support and bug fixes for only a limited time
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Version 2.16 has several minor bug fixes and some new features as well.
- Upgrades and bug fixes are automatic.
- The stated goal is to patch once a week, with every patch containing a number of bug fixes and minor tweaks, based heavily on the feedback from players and the Top Ten Issues list we compile every week.
bug fixing sustantivo
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The company had an uneven track record when it came to features and bug fixing.
- The OS is now feature complete and all that's left is bug fixing and optimisation.
- Further development and bug fixing will continue throughout the autumn and the final version of the system will be launched at the end of December.
Definición de bug fix en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional