Definición de bug juice en inglés:
1Whisky or other liquor, especially when of poor quality.
- The pallet of mail, or bug juice, or whatever it was, made it safely to its destination in the bright, southwest Asian sun the next day.
- Jim Broadbent is the bellowing RHPS training sergeant and Hugh Laurie the preening wing commander Gutsy, who likes his bug juice shaken not stirred.
- As the barkeeper produced a tumbler and a bottle he said, "You'll have three fingers of this bug juice and YOU'LL LOVE IT."
2A sweet, artificially colored, non-carbonated soft drink.
- Hot dogs and bug juice may be necessary to sustain life, but physical comforts are an essential ingredient to sustain emotional health.
- Remember bug juice, lumpy mattresses and letters home that began, ‘Dear Mom, come get me right now’?
- The mosquitoes, the swim races, the friendships, the bug juice, the postcards home.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan