Definición de bumblebee en inglés:
A large hairy bee with a loud hum, living in small colonies in holes underground.
- Genus Bombus, family Apidae: many species
- The mites don't affect other bee pollinators, such as bumblebees and leaf-cutting bees.
- It lunges at anything small enough to eat that passes in front of its nose, mostly grasshoppers, but also bumblebees, moths, and sometimes its own young.
- Then they waited to see which shape - hypertubular or flared - was more attractive to bumblebees and ants.
Definición de bumblebee en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan