Definición de bunchberry en inglés:
sustantivo (plural bunchberries)
A low-growing plant of the dogwood family that produces white flowers followed by red berries and bright red autumn foliage. It is native to North America, eastern Asia, and Greenland.
- Cornus canadensis, family Cornaceae
- The rapid opening of the bunchberry is thought to enhance cross-pollination in two ways.
- American dogwoods include the miner's dogwood, C. sessilis, whose fruits are sweet when fully ripe, and the less flavourful bunchberry, C. canadensis.
- According to Walker, Cornus canadensis, bunchberries, can be found in clearings and moist woodlands.
Definición de bunchberry en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan