sustantivo (plural bunchberries)
- A low-growing plant of the dogwood family that produces white flowers followed by red berries and bright red autumn foliage. It is native to North America, eastern Asia, and Greenland.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Cornus canadensis, family Cornaceae
- The rapid opening of the bunchberry is thought to enhance cross-pollination in two ways.
- American dogwoods include the miner's dogwood, C. sessilis, whose fruits are sweet when fully ripe, and the less flavourful bunchberry, C. canadensis.
- According to Walker, Cornus canadensis, bunchberries, can be found in clearings and moist woodlands.
Más definiciones de bunchberryDefinición de bunchberry en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional