- A low house, with a broad front porch, having either no upper floor or upper rooms set in the roof, typically with dormer windows.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The application was for eight, two storey houses and eight bungalows organised in four clusters.
- We are anxious to have individual houses, detached bungalows or dormers.
- Users also have to differentiate between houses, bungalows, cottages and apartments.
late 17th century: from Hindi baṅglā 'belonging to Bengal'.
Más definiciones de bungalowDefinición de bungalow en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional