Definición de bureaucratize en inglés:
verbo[with object] (usually as adjective bureaucratized)
Endue (someone or something) with the characteristics of a bureaucracy: impersonal and bureaucratized welfare systems
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This corrupt and bureaucratized organization, which by its own account formally represents barely 12 percent of Venezuelan workers, is among the closest allies of the US AFL-CIO.
- Entirely new organizations of industrial and political struggle must be built that are independent of and opposed to this degenerate and bureaucratized apparatus.
- India benefits from democratic politics, but suffers from overly bureaucratized government.
- Example sentences
- The trade unions, despite their reactionary leadership and growing bureaucratization, still retained a large and active base, and some connection to the militant traditions of the past.
- It was he who first identified the growing danger posed to the October Revolution by the bureaucratisation of the Soviet party and state apparatus.
- With respect to the production of innovations, the gains from experience with the innovation process should outweigh any negative consequences of bureaucratization.
Words that rhyme with bureaucratizeadvertise
Definición de bureaucratize en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan