verbo[with object] (usually as adjective bureaucratized)
Endue (someone or something) with the characteristics of a bureaucracy: impersonal and bureaucratized welfare systems
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This corrupt and bureaucratized organization, which by its own account formally represents barely 12 percent of Venezuelan workers, is among the closest allies of the US AFL-CIO.
- Entirely new organizations of industrial and political struggle must be built that are independent of and opposed to this degenerate and bureaucratized apparatus.
- India benefits from democratic politics, but suffers from overly bureaucratized government.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The trade unions, despite their reactionary leadership and growing bureaucratization, still retained a large and active base, and some connection to the militant traditions of the past.
- It was he who first identified the growing danger posed to the October Revolution by the bureaucratisation of the Soviet party and state apparatus.
- With respect to the production of innovations, the gains from experience with the innovation process should outweigh any negative consequences of bureaucratization.
Definición de bureaucratize en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda