A person who commits burglary.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A pioneering scheme to gate off alleys to burglars and thieves could be on its way to parts of central York.
- Police are to target crime hotspots in the Keighley division to purge the streets of robbers and burglars.
- Please be warned that a group or groups of burglars and thieves are in the area.
mid 16th century: from legal French burgler or Anglo-Latin burgulator, burglator; related to Old French burgier 'pillage'.
- ( archaic )Más ejemplos en oraciones
- While the offence of burglary was complete upon crossing the threshold, the Court held that the unlawful act comprised the whole of the burglarious intrusion.
- The trial court sentenced Latimer to ten years for the burglary and two years for the possession of burglarious tools.
- Officers were able to recover a laptop stolen from the car from the suspect as well as a screwdriver used by him as a burglarious tool.