A person who commits burglary.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- A pioneering scheme to gate off alleys to burglars and thieves could be on its way to parts of central York.
- Police are to target crime hotspots in the Keighley division to purge the streets of robbers and burglars.
- Please be warned that a group or groups of burglars and thieves are in the area.
- ( archaic)Oraciones de ejemplo
- While the offence of burglary was complete upon crossing the threshold, the Court held that the unlawful act comprised the whole of the burglarious intrusion.
- The trial court sentenced Latimer to ten years for the burglary and two years for the possession of burglarious tools.
- Officers were able to recover a laptop stolen from the car from the suspect as well as a screwdriver used by him as a burglarious tool.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: bur·glar
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda