verbo[with object] North American
- Enter (a building) illegally with intent to commit a crime, especially theft: our summer house has been burglarizedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A stylish and street-smart thief tries to burglarise a billionaire.
- You would be surprised at how many homes are burglarized because a future burglar saw your address on your luggage at the airport.
- Nearly half say they or an immediate family member have had their home broken into or burglarized.
Más definiciones de burglarizeDefinición de burglarize en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional