Definición de burnet en inglés:
- Genus Sanguisorba, family Rosaceae: several species, including the edible salad burnet (S. minor), which is often cultivated, and the spiny shrublike thorny burnet (S. spinosum), common in the eastern Mediterranean
- I use thyme, sage, rosemary, chives, basil, dill, sorrel, salad burnet, chervil, oregano and mint as well as parsley.
- Some of our favorites are the long, skinny French radishes, French purslane, arugula, mache, salad burnet, lemon verbena, leeks and, of course, all kinds of tomatoes.
- There is always room to include Italian and curly parsley, sorrel, salad burnet, mustard, chard, and kale greens.
- Zygaena and other genera, family Zygaenidae
- A handful of the first Burnet Moths of the year were seen on Lancing Ring meadows and around the dewpond.
- The six-spot burnet moth is brightly coloured and is active by day.
- In June the Burnet moths begin to emerge.
Middle English (denoting a kind of dark brown woolen cloth): from Old French brunete, burnete (denoting brown cloth or a plant with brown flowers), diminutives of brun 'brown'.
Palabras que riman con burnetalternate
Definición de burnet en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.