- End a quarrel or conflict and become friendly.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If the two countries were to bury the hatchet, there is no limit to what they can accomplish together.
- There is much to be learned from this tradition of symbolically burying the hatchet at the end of a long hard campaign.
- Two of the principal players in the annual Antiques Week in New Hampshire have buried the hatchet and are smoking the peace pipe.
Más definiciones de bury the hatchetDefinición de bury the hatchet en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional