- A division of a road marked off with painted lines for use by buses.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I am pleased they have decided to abolish the scheme and return the road to its original state, removing the bus lane and yellow lines.
- It was assumed that the bus lane is an extra lane added to the main approach to the intersection.
- What you can also see is a taxi in the middle, stopped across the oncoming lane of traffic, and a security van parked on single yellow lines just after the bus lane.
Más definiciones de bus laneDefinición de bus lane en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional