sustantivo (plural businessmen)
1A man who works in business or commerce, especially at an executive level.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- They're the essence of traditional New England Republican businessmen.
- The business school isn't looking for stylish and amusing writers; it is looking for good businessmen.
- So far, its leaders and businessmen say the chancellor has not just talked the talk, but walked the walk.
1.1 [with adjective] A person with a specified level of skill in financial matters: his knowledge and talent were never in question, but he was a poor businessman
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I am convinced that no one could have done just as I did, no matter how able a businessman he was.
- Any businessman who doesn't know the state of his company's finances is not a businessman.
- The smart businessman thinks like a ball and remains in balance no matter what happens.
Palabras que riman con businessmanbusinessmen
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: busi·ness·man
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda