Definición de businesswoman en inglés:
1A woman who works in business or commerce, especially at an executive level.
- Jenny aspires to become a professional businesswoman just like the executives she encounters at Jones and Smith.
- To help Afghan women take advantage of new freedoms and economic opportunities, one Phoenix-area businesswomen has started up this useful initiative.
- But it worked for one North Hollywood homeowner, who decided: ‘She's a businesswoman, not a politician.’
1.1 [with adjective] A woman with a specified level of skill in financial affairs: she has become quite the savvy businesswoman
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Starring the winning Karen Peakes as the irrepressible Dawn, the play focuses on her journey from socially inept chorus girl to savvy businesswoman.
- In a league of her own, the savvy businesswoman is a self-made franchise.
- People close to Conseco say that to justify Hilbert's transfer of his assets to Tomisue, he is portraying his wife as a savvy businesswoman.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan