Definición de butterfly bush en inglés:
A Chinese buddleia that is cultivated in the West for its large spikes of fragrant purplish-lilac or white flowers, which are highly attractive to butterflies.
- Buddleia davidii, family Loganiaceae
- The common butterfly bush is a summer treat.
- You may want to include the aptly-named butterfly bush.
- I like a lot of white, and I have a couple of small white oleanders and a white butterfly bush.
Definición de butterfly bush en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan